Cheque Presentation

To discuss everything to do with NDVW Club Final Fling 2016

Moderators: SiC, JOE, Jamie, Paul, Muppet, Ian, muddy

Cheque Presentation

Postby muddy » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:44 pm

Cheque Presentation this weekend guys on Sunday 30th at The Pannier Market in Barnstaple. The North Devon Sports and Classic Car Club have their annual show on and a few club vehicles will be displayed. We're meeting the North devon Animal Ambulance team at 12.00 and presenting them with a cheque of £3000 raised by all the Flingers at this years event Big thanks to you all for being there and raising this sum. It'll be good to see as many NDVW Club and Final Flingers at the show as possible. Get a chance to see classic cars from the local area, visit the towns pubs.. oops shops and have a natter.. Those displaying their vehicles see you at The Ice Factory carpark at 9:15 so we can get into the show at half 9
muddy
Wanna be chat slut

Re: Cheque Presentation

Postby matt69bay » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:03 pm

Remind me where the Ice factory car park is again :wink:
It aint an oil leak, it's marking it's spot........
matt69bay
Rat Fan

Postby jason gallagher » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:42 pm

ice factory , hes showing his age matt , behind the old rgb site :wink:
all i realy wanted was a hot rod
jason gallagher
Chat slut

Postby muddy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:15 am

Fairview Carpark.. :roll:
muddy
Wanna be chat slut

Postby darksidekevin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:44 am

I have never parked there, I will try and have a look where I'm going on the way in to work today....I've only lived here 20 years.
darksidekevin

Postby Jamie » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:26 am

Cheque presentation is now 2pm!!!!!
OG North Devon Society of Air member ~ before computers

M.B.Y.C
Jamie
The Jägermaster

Postby 63Steve » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Hey guys, I have just seen this and the other thread about Sunday. If you need an extra person and beetle then give me a shout. If not, no worries, I will try and pop my head in on Sunday.
Living life in the slow lane.
63Steve
Chat Virgin

Postby caveman » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:34 pm

just remembered that ive got a small job to do on the oil systym before I come to meet ya lol - looks like an early morning start then - whose bringing the mince pies then????
caveman
Chat slut

Postby muddy » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:03 pm

Well today went great, def think that show is now on the Club Calender, I know it was basically us lot stood around talking vans, then drinking beer and eating nosh but it was local and a good laugh. Dianne was very pleased with the cheque presentation and told us that the money from today will go towards the costs of saving 2 dogs from being put to sleep this week. 1 dog swallowed a corn on the cob whole and needed an op, the other was 12yrs old and the owner couldn't cover vet bills for its fialing health,so they covered the costs and the old girl is on the road to recovery. The NDAA pays out some £10,000 a month in vet bills!!!!! I guess some pics will appear on here or FB ( not the Fling page as Jamie has to re instate that one ). Good to see everyone and lets do a natter'n'nosh meet again soon.. Muddy 8)
muddy
Wanna be chat slut

Postby Dylan88 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:32 pm

It was good to see everyone :D and so glad the money is already doing some good :D I will have to give my van a polish for next year then 8)
If I won the lottery would I buy a Split???? No I'd do up my Type 25 cos I love him to bits :-)
Dylan88
waffle gagger

Postby darksidekevin » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:33 am

It was a really nice little Car show. My 3 year old was over the moon that another owner let him sit in his Yellow Triumph Spitfire. I hope I can come along again and I must try to do more with the club this coming year too. :D
darksidekevin

Return to Final Fling 2016