Face ache

Talk about anything here!

Moderators: SiC, JOE, Jamie, Paul, Muppet, Ian

Face ache

Postby mikey » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:15 pm

Is this forum so quiet because of Facebook. Personally I don't do Facebook, Nikki does and every now and then she shows me something but very rarely as I am not interested in Facebook from what I have seen. It's a shame if it's killing off this forum.
Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, live today.
mikey
Wanna be chat slut

Postby aogrady » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:21 pm

It's so quiet you can hear the tumbleweed..... :?

I always post when I update my thread, but as there is hardly anyone on, no one comments :(

I don't get much time with familly and work commitments to meet up on the weekly meets and such like, and struggle to get to shows, so this is one of the forums i frequently visit to catch up on what's happening. It'd be nice to see other peoples build threads updated, people local to me i could but a face to.

earlybay forum is the most visited for me, i look at the SSVC and latebay on occasions too.

Dunno if FB is the cause, certainly plenty of traffic on there. How many members are there on here anyway :?:

Cheers,

Alistair
aogrady
waffle gagger

Postby muddy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Last Thursday we had a drink at the Pier House.. all 5 of us.. maybe if it was on FB more would have come out? There again who uses the Clubs facebook page?
muddy
Wanna be chat slut

Postby matt69bay » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:35 pm

muddy wrote:Last Thursday we had a drink at the Pier House.. all 5 of us.. maybe if it was on FB more would have come out? There again who uses the Clubs facebook page?

The usual crowd mate :wink:
It aint an oil leak, it's marking it's spot........
matt69bay
Rat Fan

Postby funkyfreakapotomus » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:16 am

I look on here every day! I look on the ssvc site everyday too!!

I think people use FB as its easy to upload pictures and it flows better as you get notifications when someone comments!

I mainly use it as I am a stranger to these parts, don't know too many folk here and I keep in touch with family there.

I have noticed that it is quieter on here! Perhaps due to winter??
1964 Canterbury Pitt
1968 Bug (under construction)

Keep it stock
High with pride
funkyfreakapotomus
Wanna be chat slut

Postby TawCottage » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:11 am

Lin's on facebook purely because we have family all over the place, USA, NZ and Oz, its the quickest/cheapest/best way for her to communicate with them all.

Me, apart from being shown the odd post from FB, I always thought it was a teen thing, you know, I've got more friends than you, so there, type of thing......Its obviously grown in popularity cos a lot of organisations and businesses carry the FB logo in their ads.

Suppose I'll have to join the FB world sooner rather than later. :roll:

Steve
Life is not a rehearsal
TawCottage
Chat slut

Postby muddy » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:39 am

TawCottage wrote:Lin's on facebook purely because we have family all over the place, USA, NZ and Oz, its the quickest/cheapest/best way for her to communicate with them all.

Me, apart from being shown the odd post from FB, I always thought it was a teen thing, you know, I've got more friends than you, so there, type of thing......Its obviously grown in popularity cos a lot of organisations and businesses carry the FB logo in their ads.

Steve

Then you too can be amazed at how many pussy pictures Mel posts!!! :shock:
muddy
Wanna be chat slut

Postby GBHgpJON » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:42 am

I cant fail to see the irony in all of this.........anyone else spotted it?.... :lol:
GBHgpJON
Seasoned Slat Chut

Postby Jamie » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:24 am

GBHgpJON wrote:I cant fail to see the irony in all of this.........anyone else spotted it?.... :lol:

Yep! The only popular thread on the forum is the one that talks about reasons nobody posts here! :lol:
OG North Devon Society of Air member ~ before computers

M.B.Y.C
Jamie
The Jägermaster

Postby JOE » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:55 pm

muddy wrote:
TawCottage wrote:Lin's on facebook purely because we have family all over the place, USA, NZ and Oz, its the quickest/cheapest/best way for her to communicate with them all.

Steve

Then you too can be amazed at how many pussy pictures Mel posts!!! :shock:

lol i seen em :D
JOE
Water Cooled W.A.N.C.er

Return to General Chat