So what happened meet...

To discuss everything to do with NDVW Club Final Fling 2016

Moderators: SiC, JOE, Jamie, Paul, Muppet, Ian, muddy

Re: So what happened meet...

Postby muddy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:06 pm

So tonight we had the "post Fling" meet, to discuss how FF2014 went, which we all agreed, and, from the Flingers out there, seemed to confirm, from all the good feedback was A Sodding Good weekend We have added up the notes. pennies and 2 washers and are extremely pleased to announce that this year we will be donating a sum of £3000 to The North Devon Animal Ambulance, which was the nominated charity I have spoken to Dianne Lewis and she was over the moon. We're all so pleased to support a local N Devon Charity with such a amount. We've also started the ball rolling towards 2015, planning some new ideas to make it better and better. One of the main things that will be happening is Mr Fling, me, Chris, Muddy or what ever you know my face as will be side stepping on the organising side and letting Ian Marchant wear the Fling Hat and have all the glories of late night posting, ticket sending, question answering, electric pitch allocating and running about like a headless chicken. North Devon VW Club members as ever will be backing him up and all making The Final Fling what it is Catch you next year at some shows and many, many thanks to all Flingers for their support

As posted on the main Fling page.. faceplant lol... 1 more post about the handover and that's it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
muddy
Wanna be chat slut

Return to Final Fling 2016